I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. What a refreshing experience. I pre-booked a 1hr session via txt last week and everything went smoothly. On the day of, I received a text asking me to confirm our appt which I gladly did. She's comfortable in her skin and her job, and this lets her relax and show her sense of humour. It's a small detail but it made a difference. I know that makes no sense but like I said my brain was not on level ground. I was sort of in brain ecstasy for a few hours after the session. Since my last time with her was so mind blowing and I couldn't get her out of my head I figured I should see her again while my luck is still good! So I set up another meeting with her for a tryst before I went to a preplanned event in the evening. She opens the door with a big smile, and she is very pretty! Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! She is my FAVORITE massage therapist of all time, and in my area she has no competition. Location was extremely easy to find and very upscale. She has nice hair and sexy eyes. After the shower and we got down to some serious business, however, any doubt I had that the session wasn't going to go very well quickly evaporated. 386-243-9602 ... more >