Finally gotten around to contributing to this site. Have seen several massage therapists over the last couple weeks and will be posting what I think might be useful to my fellow board members. She is a lovely woman who is very engaging, smart, easy to talk to, and fantastic at what she does. I really know how to spot a real talent. Not only was she great she is absolutely awesome personality wise, a great classy companion indeed. The next hour was off the charts! Highly energetic, just got really into each other. I have been meaning to get around to posting this review but never had time. Iíve had magical experiences with massage therapistís before, but it is the little things that set her apart. How she calls your name seductively and urgently. How she is 100% engaged and focused on you, not once looking at her phone. Maybe she is like this with every guy, maybe itís just with me? Obviously I am hoping itís just me. Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. If you are like me and want a super cute girl to remind you of your glory days then I 100% recommend her. She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. I took a moment to just admire her body and her pretty bum. The nicest lips and most delicate hands. At points in time, I lost track of who I was. Without getting into too much detail, it was an evening for me to remember. The girl has an angelic appearance but she certainly knew how to make me feel really good. 267-974-3546 ... more >