I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. If you, like me, are most interested in the overall experience, with a friendly, attractive young woman with that 'lets have some fun' attitude then you must give her a try. A definite repeat. We shared lots of laughs during this brief encounter. Take from this short review what you will. Just make sure you treat this sweet girl well as fans will want her to stick around. Location was a nice place in a good area and the room was very clean with towels. We chatted a bit, and she was great to talk to. She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when we’d go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. She is just a sweetheart. For the donation it was a great value and I will definitely repeat. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. Attractive looking lady. Hair to about the shoulder. A bit of a party girl look to her. I like to earn my good reviews. She is athletic, cute as hell and very sexy. She has soft hair and a terrific smile. Her bottom is easily one of the finest, roundest, most squeezable bums anywhere! As of writing this review there are only a few pics up of her, but they are accurate. IMHO she is very pretty, and has a warm, welcoming, bubbly personality... in fact I would put her near the top of all my massage therapist visits in terms of how welcome she made me feel. 901-329-9899 ... more >