Overall, real nice girl, pretty, sweet and accommodating, a very positive experience. She has an ass to die for. Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. We chatted for a few minutes and then I was off, and in search of a cold drink. Boy was I glad I took the plunge. I had a great time with her. This is not the first time Iíve seen her and this time was even better. Walking behind her watching that ass of hers sway back and forth in her thong and bra combo was awesome, and even better when everything was off. Was my last review perhaps too graphic? She was dressed exactly like in her pictures and even satiated my request for specifically revealing poses as we chitchatted to get to know each other. We really had a lot of very unrushed fun together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. After reading some glowing reviews about her, I noticed she was returning to town this weekend. I decided to take a chance and see if she was available during the times I could see her. Always fun to be getting a great massage and then look up to a sexy provider! She hugged me, we talked a little bit. I told her I need to use the bathroom. 636-338-3645 ... more >