This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! Don't know why I waited so long but glad I finally saw her. Pics are very accurate, pretty face, perky tits, round ass, and sexy waist. She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. I met up with her last week and I had a great time with her. I saw her and just had to write down this review as soon as I came back. Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. For those of you who are fully capable of displaying such attributes with her then I would most heartily recommend her. What a good time we were having and this was just the appetizer...main course was to follow! She hugged me, we talked a little bit. I told her I need to use the bathroom. Repeat? There is no doubt that I will be repeating again and again. She is a true gem. Treat her right gentleman and you will not regret it. Given the pics I went and wasn’t disappointed when she opened the door. 604-239-6893 ... more >