I love it when a girl gets so much pleasure out of our session because it makes me fell like I've still got the looks! I love both giving and receiving and wasn’t disappointed in either area. Her techniques are amazing for someone so innocent looking. I have been meaning to get around to posting this review but never had time. She is out-going and talkative. She has a great personality and for some reason we had a pretty good connection. She does talk with a bit of a nod and a wink, doesn't seem to take herself too seriously, which I found very adorable like we were all in on the fun. Repeat? There is no doubt that I will be repeating again and again. She is a true gem. Treat her right gentleman and you will not regret it. Yesterday afternoon just as I was heading out from work, I saw she had just posted one of the most arousing ads in recent memory. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. I usually give so much more detail in a review but it feels like I'm reviewing a friend and I don't feel comfortable going into the details. I know that makes no sense but like I said my brain was not on level ground. I was sort of in brain ecstasy for a few hours after the session. 415-200-7346 ... more >