Door opens and I am greeted by this gorgeous girl. I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. You guys are lucky I don't often repeat and I'm thinking of taking a hiatus from this. Otherwise I would keep her to myself LOL. Sometimes these girls come and go so quick that it's a shame when you miss out. Don't walk. Run to see this one. You won't be disappointed. Given the pics I went and wasnít disappointed when she opened the door. I was in town on vacation visiting relatives and decided to live it up and see her again. She actually reminded me of a neighbour's daughter from my high school days. She is very relaxed and easy to be with. I the lucky me had memorable time with her. Started with great atmosphere by great chat and then, we both had very satisfying and amazing breath-taking session with lots of eye contact and deep fulfilment. Girl is a complete package and I can't honestly really pick a bad thing about her...she earned my perfect score and she is my Olympic gold medallist! She is hot, smoking even. She has long legs and a great booty, not too big but just the right size. I thought of seeing her again after my meeting but ended up taking some clients out and didnít get home until late. 210-228-6728 ... more >