She asked me what I enjoyed doing on a date and I told her. Co-incidentally she had many of the same likes and we enjoyed instant chemistry. We found out what we both enjoyed during our date. Without going into too much detail, this girl really enjoys herself and is very good at knowing exactly what a man wants. She was tireless and happy to work to bring me to total satisfaction. In between we chatted about lives and careers etc. After we chatted she saw that I was ready and quickly decided that she wanted a closer look. As of writing this review there are only a few pics up of her, but they are accurate. IMHO she is very pretty, and has a warm, welcoming, bubbly personality... in fact I would put her near the top of all my massage therapist visits in terms of how welcome she made me feel. I've seen her ad before so I knew it would be a good session. It turned out to be an incredible session. I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers arenít getting more notice. Of course my view of beauty isn't everyone's, but I'd definitely say that she is between the GND and Extremely Pretty with light makeup which I really like. I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. She greets you in incredibly sexy lingerie. From there, everything you would expect. She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. The fantasy for me is the innocence and charm she displays but she is one very passionate lady. She is a real treat! I saw her ad on the forums, did a quick search for her on this board and found no reviews. 347-432-3771 ... more >