Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. Wish I had the time to plan and make it to town more often to widen my choices of providers. I'll be the first to admit, I have not written a review in a LONG time. Have become more of a lurker on here and that's only because I make appointments to see girls who are already very well reviewed on this board from trust members and there would really be no point in me posting yet another review repeating what many have already said in their threads. We chatted a bit, and she was great to talk to. I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. She was just as hot as her pictures, and she looked great! She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. I won't lie I felt pretty awkward and nervous when I got into the room lol but I had never done this type of thing before and she helped me feel very comfortable, she is a sweetheart. She makes you feel like a long awaited boyfriend as soon as you walk in the door and that continues on throughout. She has been in a great discreet location with parking, very close to where I work. Her massage was quite good, very good at teasing and she can figure out easily what you like and what she needs to say to you while teasing. 918-618-1822 ... more >