While I'm not an ass man, she has an ass to die for. Boy oh boy, I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. I will definitely repeat. The girl is incredible. She walked into the room right on time and then and there I knew there were going to be many more visits. WOW is she stunning and sensual in person. I mean her pictures are striking, but I have experienced so many first meetings that so often comes with a tiny bit of let down when compared to photos and online personalities. But not with this one nothing but OMG went through my head. I have had the pleasure of her company few times. She seems to fly under the radar since there is no review of her yet on this board. She seems to be a very bright young lady, one I could talk with for hours. She also takes care of herself. She told me that she doesn't like to take a lot of customers in a day. She has an almost shy, innocent quality about her that make her quite endearing. Some things that really stood out were her looks, she is cute as hell, gorgeous eyes, and a genuine smile plus her attentiveness to my nervousness, she sensed that I was either new or that it had been a while, so she welcomed any questions and reassured me that I didn't have to be shy plus her personality, she is truly easy to get along with, everything felt natural and that really put me at ease. I felt totally comfortable with her like I would be with a gf, and that's saying something because it takes me a while to warm up to most people. She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. Beautiful face, sweet lips, great walk and eye contact while talking to me which I love. We decided to adjourn to the room that was clean, nicely decorated and equipped with a bed. We sat and chatted for a while about other things she's involved in. She asked a bit about me although she was careful not to pry. She has a body that when you look at it you just want to hold her, squeeze her, and just look at her again. 904-533-4525 ... more >