There was no clock watching - I was over when I told her that it was time I left.. she never brought it up. Mind you, the whole booking process was done through text messaging. On the phone she was very polite and helpful. I went to the appointed location on time, which was clean and very nice. Very honest and bubbly yet wise for her age, for example she understood right away my reason for not seeing same girl too many times: afraid of attachment huh? She does it part time, she has a full time job, hence she works few days a week. Booking with her is a breeze, and her professionalism in keeping time and returning texts is amazing. She offered various methods for the massage. She was quite vocal and it was definitely a plus. She was very accommodating and made the effort to ensure I had a good time. I had great experience with her. She's apparently a very popular massage therapist (all the boys seem to be talking about how much they love her). She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when wed go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. I have never had a chance to see her until yesterday. She is a true masseuse. It actually kind of pains me to write this review because now, I will have share her with the rest of you... 724-637-8962 ... more >