She greeted me with a nice hug and she came across as very affectionate and touchy feely which I like, felt much like meeting a DDG lady. I don't know why I've never written a review for my ATF. I'm sorry guys I guess I was trying to keep her to myself. We have definitely clicked from the start and her personality shines through as you get to know her better. She's smart, sexy and has an amazing personality. She has made me feel like I'm the only one that matters during our time together. I replied to an earlier thread about this, I completely concur with what was said and my experience is very similar, I always search for new ladies. Given that I didn't see the pictures beforehand I was pleasantly surprised. Asked her if she was good with massage and she said no problem. Mind you, the whole booking process was done through text messaging. We made some small talk, and I found her to be very easy to converse with - absolutely no attitude issues. The best part is that you actually feel comfortable around her. She is the cute smart girl that many of us lusted after in our college days. She is intelligent and articulate. She does it part time, she has a full time job, hence she works few days a week. I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. Being with her was definitely as close to the best experience as one could get...she talks the talk, and walks the walk...she is just amazing...and honestly how she prepared herself for our time together was impeccable...her entire body...soft and fragrant...like flowers and candy...wow... Repeat - in a heartbeat. Thank you for a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing you again soon. Wish I had the time to plan and make it to town more often to widen my choices of providers. 631-440-9869 ... more >