The high heels and the dress put her “assets” at full value. The view was just spectacular. I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before I’m gone so I had to cancel someone I’ve been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see who’s available and the website hit me with this cute babe. I've never read anything less than a stellar review regarding her services. I loved her body, feeling the chemistry all over was a pleasure, everything was hot butt, breasts, legs. After the massage we talked about her hometown and her conversation skills are also great. I took the hour and was glad that I did. I have the feeling that she truly enjoys this line of work. Parked my car in the back and entered through the front door. Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. She's quite attractive, how attractive you ask? Well, my gaze was drawn to a pair of sexy legs walking down the hall, her hair over her neck and graceful shoulders, maybe she felt my stare because she looked back with a wicked smile. Hot body, service was good. I would definitely repeat with her next time I'm in there. 602-727-4049 ... more >