The location was up-scale, and she had some nice lingerie on when I arrived. Few days ago she was available in the evening, the booking was super easy all through texts, was given the address right away after I said I am not familiar with the area. We shared lots of laughs during this brief encounter. Take from this short review what you will. Just make sure you treat this sweet girl well as fans will want her to stick around. I have not even gotten to the skills department yet. She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. She really is the definition of a perfect massage experience. Had a quick bathroom visit and promptly got ready (had a meeting I could not be late for after). I came feeling unsure and nervous, but I left feeling like a million bucks. She is beautifully curvy in the right places with really nice naturals. I was sold at the door as I peaked behind to take in her gorgeous face. This girl is cheerful, charming, and can stroke your ego. Nice body, and a very cute bum. Location was extremely easy to find and very upscale. It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. 984-538-1177 ... more >