Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. She genuinely looks and sounds like she is into what she does. She was wearing what seemed like an expensive outfit and just looked absolutely sexy. Her massage was quite good, very good at teasing and she can figure out easily what you like and what she needs to say to you while teasing. She is very pretty with beautiful eyes as one of the big assets. Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. I forgot how talented, pampering and friendly she can be when you are in a session with her! I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. She is one of those rare gems to visit, she said she expects to be here few more weeks. Greeted me at the door with a hug and kiss before I even had my shoes off. Heaven. I knew then that I was in for a wild ride. I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. Since my last time with her was so mind blowing and I couldn't get her out of my head I figured I should see her again while my luck is still good! So I set up another meeting with her for a tryst before I went to a preplanned event in the evening. 772-766-8162 ... more >