Considering how exceptionally attractive she is, she is very down to earth and friendly. I know ladies who are half as attractive as her and act like a spoiled prima-donna. She was far from being aloof with me but this sort of thing can be a ymmv thing. Great conversation, genuine concern that I enjoy the session, and perfect technique. If every massage therapist I met were like this I'd have gone broke a long time ago. She was really nice, down to earth and provided good service so I was a happy camper. She's just too good and way too sexy I must repeat. When I visit a massage therapist I always wonder how much photo-shopping there is in the pictures they post. Well let me tell you, what was advertised was exactly what was delivered. Very sensual teasing that made my entire body quiver with ecstasy. Who am I to argue. We were giggling all the way. The only problem is I have not been able to book with her since. What a wonderful encounter! She is amazing. The room was clean, the bathroom spotless and she was very accommodating with my requests. An hour of sheer pleasure. Amazing personality, with the best attitude i've seen. Gorgeous body and energy. Everything I could have asked for and more. Respectful, timely and oh so good. Parked my car in the back and entered through the front door. We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. 347-354-8162 ... more >