I've seen my fair share of ladies and I'd say she is up there. Although she has the look of one of those club girls, she is very classy and sociable. She is drop dead gorgeous and I wouldn't say her menu is limited. Let me first say that my expectations were super high for her since I've read numerous positive reviews and her pics are fabulous. She asked me what I enjoyed doing on a date and I told her. Co-incidentally she had many of the same likes and we enjoyed instant chemistry. We found out what we both enjoyed during our date. Without going into too much detail, this girl really enjoys herself and is very good at knowing exactly what a man wants. Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. More importantly, her attitude is great which is why I would repeat. Girl is great!! she's a definite repeat. If you haven't had the pleasure, you should give her a try. A couple of things going for this lady: definitely her looks, sexy and sweet. I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. She has good height with a very pretty face and her body is quite toned with a nice pair of tits. I have a load of reviews to post, but I've been too lazy. So here's the latest! I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. Facilities were amazing. 316-667-0586 ... more >