Facially I found her attractive, I would say she is well above average. If you read this, thanks again for a fabulous afternoon! After waking up one morning with a major craving, I deviated from my norm and decided to see this bombshell whose pics I'd been lusting after for months but was hesitant to pull the plug. Set up was fairly easy. We had been texting back and forth over the last few nights, so we already had a good rapport. Got to the location a few minutes early. Texted to let her know I was there. Near the scheduled time, I get the call with the info. Since my last time with her was so mind blowing and I couldn't get her out of my head I figured I should see her again while my luck is still good! So I set up another meeting with her for a tryst before I went to a preplanned event in the evening. We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. Her reputation based on a few reviews here is accurate. She is definitely one of the next rising stars! Girl has some nice GND looks to go with a fit and trim body. Not quite a spinner, but healthy and well proportioned (her pics are genuine). Cute and bubbly, she was very friendly and welcoming. Top marks for personality and attitude, she really knows how to make you feel comfortable. Making a connection with her was smooth and natural. Donít know if at my age my heart can take all of this action so I might stick to massages but she was definitely worth the visit. Girl is truly a gem. I am hesitant posting a positive review as she is my hidden secret. But if you want a genuine experience look no further. Especially when you spend a bit more time with her. Someone mentioned in the other review, think of her as the office girl that you lusted after. That's her. Now think of her as your girlfriend that you haven't seen in three months. That's the experience. Anyway, she is a definite must see if you are into this type of chicks. I was not rushed, nor was she a clock watcher. Yesterday afternoon just as I was heading out from work, I saw she had just posted one of the most arousing ads in recent memory. 313-293-2058 ... more >