These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. I saw her recently at her new location across town. Wow! For those of you who really enjoy spending time in a nicely decorated and superbly clean place, you will be readily impressed. Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. The location was fantastic, parking was great, and from an admin perspective everything was brilliant. I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. My bad, and for all you critics out there, go ahead and slam me with the NEWBIE label. But before you do, consider that anyone who has ever met her would reassure you that I didn't steer you wrong there, so please consider this another real and honest review. She is totally relaxed and no attitude, makes you feel like you have known her for a while which is great. I'm not going to use numbers; everything is subjective. I find her to be incredibly sexy. She has a cute face and gorgeous eyes. I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. She has a great ass! She is very pretty with beautiful eyes as one of the big assets. 832-904-0956 ... more >