She asked me what I enjoyed doing on a date and I told her. Co-incidentally she had many of the same likes and we enjoyed instant chemistry. We found out what we both enjoyed during our date. Without going into too much detail, this girl really enjoys herself and is very good at knowing exactly what a man wants. She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. Looked fantastic in panties combined with a tight top. She is easy going with a sharp wit, very funny and sexy all in an understated but confident manner. I have had the pleasure of her company few times. She seems to fly under the radar since there is no review of her yet on this board. I took the hour and was glad that I did. I missed posting a review on this one earlier, just off loading a few reviews now that the time is behind us. After drooling over her shots for well over 2 weeks the stars and our schedules finally aligned and I was able to book her for an hour visit. I'm not going to do the number ratings. She's perfect. She gave me the room number by texting me. Seriously good service.... what a great time! I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. 602-829-0001 ... more >