Wish I had the time to plan and make it to town more often to widen my choices of providers. Mind you, the whole booking process was done through text messaging. She is very beautiful in a genuine kind of way, like the pretty girl next door that you dream about. To top if off, she has a great body with a superb bum. She does talk with a bit of a nod and a wink, doesn't seem to take herself too seriously, which I found very adorable like we were all in on the fun. She is quite pretty with great nice tight toned body, nice size boobs, real nice ass and very cute. I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. Repeat - in a heartbeat. Thank you for a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing you again soon. She is totally relaxed and no attitude, makes you feel like you have known her for a while which is great. She asked me what I enjoyed doing on a date and I told her. Co-incidentally she had many of the same likes and we enjoyed instant chemistry. We found out what we both enjoyed during our date. Without going into too much detail, this girl really enjoys herself and is very good at knowing exactly what a man wants. I'd say her advertised age is correct and an accurate list of services is offered. I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers arenít getting more notice. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. 985-616-1781 ... more >