I found her to be very enthusiastic and engaged. I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. Her rate is too low for a lady of her quality IMO. With that kind of pampering of the sensual way she give herself, of the wide range of things she does. I was left with a satisfying relaxation which I haven't experienced in a while. In between we chatted about lives and careers etc. After we chatted she saw that I was ready and quickly decided that she wanted a closer look. This was my first time with her and not my last. I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. Guys, she's the real deal. I was a little nervous but she was worth every penny. She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. I've seen her ad before so I knew it would be a good session. It turned out to be an incredible session. She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. She is a lovely woman who is very engaging, smart, easy to talk to, and fantastic at what she does. 814-744-6983 ... more >