Repeat? There is no doubt that I will be repeating again and again. She is a true gem. Treat her right gentleman and you will not regret it. She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. She has long legs and a great booty, not too big but just the right size. She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. I believe that the location is the first part to create great ambiance which usually translates into the beginning of a great session. I would like to share some quick feedback on this massage therapist, I paid for the full hour, the location was upscale. She is nice looking - really reminds you of that babysitter you dreamed of. I'm glad I met this little temptress. Being with her was definitely as close to the best experience as one could get...she talks the talk, and walks the walk...she is just amazing...and honestly how she prepared herself for our time together was impeccable...her entire body...soft and fragrant...like flowers and candy...wow... It was definitely worth the money I shelled out and totally worth the wait. She must have already attained a sort of cult status among massage seekers and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way for a long time to come. She has a beautiful body, great attitude and even greater service - a rarity in the massage therapist world. She is the one who will make your head turn, whether you like it or not. I would like to share some quick feedback on this massage therapist, I paid for the full hour, the location was upscale. 505-930-3645 ... more >