She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. I had some spare cash from benefits for last year, so I wanted to have some fun. I booked over the phone and it was pleasant and simple. I had an amazing time with her myself, and agree with what was said about her body, and would add that I think she has one of the prettiest faces I've seen recently as well. Location was a nice place in a good area and the room was very clean with towels. Yes, some people do tend towards a certain type and lord knows I've been chasing that. But every now and then you meet a girl and realize how much you can enjoy other varieties. I don't like to review girls, because I usually see someone based on a recent review, so if it's good it's already been said. I make rare exceptions for special girls and she is one very special girl. I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. Have tried to repeat but schedules havenít lined up to date unfortunately, but will surely keep trying. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. When I visit a massage therapist I always wonder how much photo-shopping there is in the pictures they post. Well let me tell you, what was advertised was exactly what was delivered. I was in town on vacation visiting relatives and decided to live it up and see her again. 304-337-6160 ... more >