It felt so natural and progressed and intensified. She has an absolutely beautiful face and a perfect body. Honestly, she's my favourite right now and barring falling in love with her (which I may have already a bit), I would definitely repeat. Booking was just as painless as the last time. In heels she was at least my height if not taller, and I still remember the awesome sight of walking behind her. I was going nuts looking at pictures of her and finally I had to take the plunge last night, a delightful night for driving. Very pretty, gorgeous skin throughout and a great conversationalist. One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! Saw her the other day and was extremely impressed. I have never seen a massage therapist that was so, for lack of a better word, bubbly. Last week I was lucky enough to see her. After reading a good review of her lately decided to take a plunge. She's the kind of girl that I could hold onto and kiss for indefinite time and in every way. Yes, I admit I sort of fell in love. I know that makes no sense but like I said my brain was not on level ground. I was sort of in brain ecstasy for a few hours after the session. 716-268-4239 ... more >