Her personality is off the charts, erotic looks, her body/ass is really hot, attitude superb, comparable experience with a full time girlfriend. I suspect she may be a college student at one of the local schools. But guys, don't wait for new pictures, book her immediately and be totally surprised when you meet her in person - that's part of the excitement for me - she is stunningly beautiful. Trust me these are definitely her pictures but you have to see her in person. She is very relaxed and easy to be with. Have tried to repeat but schedules havenít lined up to date unfortunately, but will surely keep trying. She is very bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to engage with. The chat can sometimes be a bit awkward and guarded - on both sides. But I found her to be straightforward and open. A very refreshing and nice way to start. It was a challenge for me to maintain the balance between keeping my mind on the conversation and just breaking down and staring at every inch of her body. I felt like a young guy with a new girlfriend just relaxing with no worries. I don't know whether she has a no review policy but I have to say that she's hot. She's hot as in if you saw her on the street, you might just do a 180 just to get a better look, but amazingly she's also the kind of girl you'd bring home to meet your mom, and your mom would fall in love with her. She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. I've been looking for a replacement for my regular and came across this one, she seemed nice on the phone and the photos were sexy. The personality is a plus, and make you wanna be with her more. Pics are accurate. Location is upscale. Very clean. She is beautiful and has a great personality. Pretty eyes and lips. She made me feel comfortable and she is very genuine. 989-355-5947 ... more >