She receives in an upscale location with adequate nearby parking. Her place is clean and tastefully decorated, and includes shower facilities with fresh towels. Pics are of her, and I would say are 100 percent accurate. A couple of things going for this lady: definitely her looks, sexy and sweet. It was definitely worth the money I shelled out and totally worth the wait. She must have already attained a sort of cult status among massage seekers and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way for a long time to come. She has a beautiful body, great attitude and even greater service - a rarity in the massage therapist world. The next hour was off the charts! Highly energetic, just got really into each other. I don't like to review girls, because I usually see someone based on a recent review, so if it's good it's already been said. I make rare exceptions for special girls and she is one very special girl. I saw her ad on the forums, did a quick search for her on this board and found no reviews. She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when wed go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. This is the only massage therapist I thought about days after seeing because she has made the session amazing and I'm left with the feeling it will be even better next time. She's also just a total sweetheart to top it all off. Cute girl, lovely figure, velvet skin, warm personality and great service. Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. 201-949-0930 ... more >