The whole time she kept saying and asking if I liked it and if I wanted more and that sort of conversational exchange between the two of us was sort of really exciting. Some things that really stood out were her looks, she is cute as hell, gorgeous eyes, and a genuine smile plus her attentiveness to my nervousness, she sensed that I was either new or that it had been a while, so she welcomed any questions and reassured me that I didn't have to be shy plus her personality, she is truly easy to get along with, everything felt natural and that really put me at ease. I felt totally comfortable with her like I would be with a gf, and that's saying something because it takes me a while to warm up to most people. Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. Booking was just as painless as the last time. I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. This is the only massage therapist I thought about days after seeing because she has made the session amazing and I'm left with the feeling it will be even better next time. She's also just a total sweetheart to top it all off. She said that she would be available in the evening and that I should feel free to call her so I did. Wide eyed, staring and smiling excitedly whoops, “Oh my God, what a great body you have!”. After a short chat, I was made an offer that I kindly accepted. The greeting was warm and the massage amazing. I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. 574-383-9986 ... more >