Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, but see through my beauty and recognize that the hot little number I am speaking of is definitely worthy of seeing. But guys, don't wait for new pictures, book her immediately and be totally surprised when you meet her in person - that's part of the excitement for me - she is stunningly beautiful. Trust me these are definitely her pictures but you have to see her in person. Beautiful woman looking very much as her pictures would suggest. Found her to be friendly, chatty and very accommodating. I was going to try her again before I posted a review but a friend of mine saw her the same day and he won't stop talking about her so I figure she is worth a mention here. I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. She made great eye contact, and smiled and giggled when I told her how hot she was. I told her it was my time so after my shower she beckoned me to the room. It would appear she does not have a set routine, my experience was different but every bit as good. Hold her in my arms, did a few spins with her and then sat on the bed with this smiling and beguiling beauty in my arms. Small chit chat about the weather and then asked how I like my massage. Just got home from seeing her, and thought I'd write a review. I went to see her because of some previous reviews on here from which I determined that she was what I was looking for, and I was not wrong! She has an almost shy, innocent quality about her that make her quite endearing. 407-801-7756 ... more >