I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. She can be shy at times but listens to directions very well and is all about pleasing. Overall, real nice girl, pretty, sweet and accommodating, a very positive experience. Few days ago she was available in the evening, the booking was super easy all through texts, was given the address right away after I said I am not familiar with the area. Set up was fairly easy. We had been texting back and forth over the last few nights, so we already had a good rapport. I'm really torn about writing this because she doesn't work much and a good review means some of you bastards are going to be booking her instead of me! Parked my car in the back and entered through the front door. I'll be the first to admit, I have not written a review in a LONG time. Have become more of a lurker on here and that's only because I make appointments to see girls who are already very well reviewed on this board from trust members and there would really be no point in me posting yet another review repeating what many have already said in their threads. Location was extremely easy to find and very upscale. I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. Wide eyed, staring and smiling excitedly whoops, “Oh my God, what a great body you have!”. 810-957-0001 ... more >