Service: Very good...lots of energy. Photos on this site are accurate. There was some great small talk and a very nice massage. She has a great personality and for some reason we had a pretty good connection. I consider myself lucky to have met and spent time with a premier companion like her. I had an amazing time with her myself, and agree with what was said about her body, and would add that I think she has one of the prettiest faces I've seen recently as well. In terms of appearance I found her to be slimmer than her photos. I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. Got to the location a few minutes early. Texted to let her know I was there. Near the scheduled time, I get the call with the info. Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. All I can say is I was very happy with her and she has all the potentials to become a star. I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. 716-227-3035 ... more >