She was very friendly right away. She is a very good natured girl and I hope to see her again before she leaves. She is beautiful, has a spectacular body and incredibly soft smooth skin. We really seemed to have a good connection. I really can't say anything negative about this girl. She is sexy, sweet...oh...! There was no clock watching - I was over when I told her that it was time I left.. she never brought it up. She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. She was just as hot as her pictures, and she looked great! Knocked on the door and came in and was not disappointed. For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. Wow, I am so glad to have found her. I'm truly smitten. It's always good to play guessing games in your head as to how a massage therapist would look facially before you meet her. I entered the room and standing behind the door was this extremely cute girl with a flawless body, in a lingerie set. Facially, I thought that she was definitely somewhere in between the spectrum spanning GND and DDG, with very fine features and mesmerizing eyes. She can be shy at times but listens to directions very well and is all about pleasing. 715-903-6665 ... more >