Not sure if this is the kind of review you are expecting though, as I like to write how I feel rather than just what happened. My time spent with her was very much similar to that with an acquaintance. She comes across as a really cool (as in hip, not cold) lady with a genuine attitude. The pics in the ad are definitely her as she was wearing that exact same outfit when I saw her. When I first got to the door she was warm but there was no hug or kiss, which had me a bit worried. I was very wrong. It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. Anyway, she is a definite must see if you are into this type of chicks. I was not rushed, nor was she a clock watcher. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. I will definitely repeat. The girl is incredible. The power of this board is awesome, never hesitate to post your feedback, based on a review I decided to take the plunge and check her out. I'm here to report back and cement his review as being accurate, maybe I even had a better experience, who knows. I've seen her ad before so I knew it would be a good session. It turned out to be an incredible session. Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. She is quite pretty with great nice tight toned body, nice size boobs, real nice ass and very cute. 714-694-8588 ... more >