I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with her. Had a appointment set before I left home and when I got to town I thought I hit the jackpot and booked for the evening, a lady who is very well reviewed and very popular here on these forums. Having heard amazing things about all of her exploits and her drive on here I decided I needed all my strength to keep up with her. I the lucky me had memorable time with her. Started with great atmosphere by great chat and then, we both had very satisfying and amazing breath-taking session with lots of eye contact and deep fulfilment. Girl is a complete package and I can't honestly really pick a bad thing about her...she earned my perfect score and she is my Olympic gold medallist! In between we chatted about lives and careers etc. After we chatted she saw that I was ready and quickly decided that she wanted a closer look. Booking with her is a breeze, and her professionalism in keeping time and returning texts is amazing. Not sure if it's just the style of her pics, but she looks much younger in person. She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. What wonderful combinations of fate, desire and destiny were at play that night, our passionate journey to the heavenly conclusion was pure bliss for both of us. Great conversation, genuine concern that I enjoy the session, and perfect technique. If every massage therapist I met were like this I'd have gone broke a long time ago. She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. In between we chatted about lives and careers etc. After we chatted she saw that I was ready and quickly decided that she wanted a closer look. Rating? is there a chart high enough to fit this rating? 714-294-3431 ... more >