When she tells her buddies I am not sure they will believe her but I must tell her eyes are on her head and not polite to stare at her goodies lol. Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. I know you know it already, but I'll just repeat it. It almost felt like we were dating. I sort of post this review with reluctance because I hope to see her again and I'd hate to clog up her schedule. She is truly a gem. This adorable and sexy vixen definitely seems to be flying far under the radar. True hottie with deep sexy eyes, soft lips and a sweet smile. I find her very attractive facially, and much more than typical GND. Her eyes generate loveliness, and she has a great genuine smile that she offers up freely through the session. Overall, I had a great time and will repeat for sure. She is very friendly and talkative. When we retreated she performed some more poses for me until I could not resist anymore. Sometime last week I was in the mood for a nice massage and decided to look through the availabilities. My regular was just about all booked up, so I was pleasantly surprised to find she was available at the time I had requested. The photos of her capture her personality perfectly. Girl is clearly comfortable talking/flirting with a gentleman much older than her. Smart and inquisitive, we had a great conversation to get better acquainted. 714-248-7423 ... more >