It is not often that I get the deer in headlights sensation when the door opens. Yes, you read the reviews (not many in this case), yes you study the photos, but let's face it: You can never be completely sure what you'll see when you get there. Well, in her case, you'll see a face that could easily be plastered all over town on billboards advertising the latest ice cream. You know the type: pretty, young, sexy, flirtatious, but somewhat toned-down and GND-y. Iíve had magical experiences with massage therapistís before, but it is the little things that set her apart. How she calls your name seductively and urgently. How she is 100% engaged and focused on you, not once looking at her phone. Maybe she is like this with every guy, maybe itís just with me? Obviously I am hoping itís just me. She makes you feel like a long awaited boyfriend as soon as you walk in the door and that continues on throughout. She is the one who will make your head turn, whether you like it or not. I checked this web site, and there is this new girl. Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. I don't like to review girls, because I usually see someone based on a recent review, so if it's good it's already been said. I make rare exceptions for special girls and she is one very special girl. After reading a good review of her lately decided to take a plunge. She is about my height with heels on, in bare feet maybe couple inch shorter. She definitely deserves some accolades for her talents, IMHO. Iíd rate her close to a 9.5 in overall experience and would recommend. I got one of her great massages! Those are to die for. I hopped in the shower and hurried back (because I felt really cold after I got out of the shower), where she was waiting. 713-929-9492 ... more >