Beautiful face, sweet lips, great walk and eye contact while talking to me which I love. Very sorry to all those other ladies that I did not write a review for. Just a hunch, but I have a feeling I might be seeing a lot of this lady! Gentlemen, if you are looking for someone to measure up to your imaginary girlfriend, then you must go see her. For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. It was exquisite and relaxing at the same time. The sensations were really indescribable and I felt totally satisfied at the conclusion. I love these girls but I keep reminding myself to take every review with a grain of salt. I am glad to say that she offers the same great level of service. She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when wed go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. I got one of her great massages! Those are to die for. She was really nice, down to earth and provided good service so I was a happy camper. I've been wanting to meet up with her for a while. I gave as much as I received which was totally hot for each other, if you give with her the more you'll receive! Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. 713-558-9185 ... more >