I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. She has a great ass! Man did she look gorgeous with that sexy flowing hair at this point I didn't want to wait for dinner. I saw her recently at her new location across town. Wow! For those of you who really enjoy spending time in a nicely decorated and superbly clean place, you will be readily impressed. Not sure if this is the kind of review you are expecting though, as I like to write how I feel rather than just what happened. My time spent with her was very much similar to that with an acquaintance. She comes across as a really cool (as in hip, not cold) lady with a genuine attitude. Some idle chit chat with a lot of laughs while we were talking about my party the night before; The phone service and directions were professional. I am going to see her again this afternoon. I'm always sceptical with professional pics. I have been duped before, so I was ready to walk if I didn't like what I saw. Went up and when she opened the door, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is a knockout!! I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with her. It was definitely worth the money I shelled out and totally worth the wait. She must have already attained a sort of cult status among massage seekers and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way for a long time to come. She has a beautiful body, great attitude and even greater service - a rarity in the massage therapist world. All in all another great time with a beautiful lady. 708-640-0505 ... more >