I know this may sound like a shill review. It is not. I think she provides an outstanding and different type of experience. She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. I mean, she is something out of Rio Di Jinero! The location was upscale and her room was very nice and tidy. She has a great ass! I decided to book her since she was in my area and took advantage of the special. She seems to be a very bright young lady, one I could talk with for hours. She also takes care of herself. She told me that she doesn't like to take a lot of customers in a day. After lunch I decided to stop by her place which is a 5 minute drive South. Not sure if this is the kind of review you are expecting though, as I like to write how I feel rather than just what happened. My time spent with her was very much similar to that with an acquaintance. She comes across as a really cool (as in hip, not cold) lady with a genuine attitude. I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. I forgot how talented, pampering and friendly she can be when you are in a session with her! Nice breasts that look real and very sexy. 708-639-5242 ... more >