She’s hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GND with that great combination of skill and passion. She greets me with two kisses on the cheek, some small talk and hangs my jacket in the closet. I go for my shower and when I come out we start our session. Since my last time with her was so mind blowing and I couldn't get her out of my head I figured I should see her again while my luck is still good! So I set up another meeting with her for a tryst before I went to a preplanned event in the evening. Took a quick bathroom visit and when I got back to the room. She had a nice smile was very pleasant and instructed me to lie down. She is a hot girl. Her face is incredibly pretty, her lips are amazing and her smile is hypnotizing. I am always too lazy to write up reviews (which is kind of wrong) since a lot of you guys have been great on here with your recommendations. She's apparently a very popular massage therapist (all the boys seem to be talking about how much they love her). Maybe she clicked with me / YMMV thing? I will repeat... She says this is not her regular job so it might be hard to get a hold of her sometimes. I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. Photos on this site are accurate. 708-397-6573 ... more >