Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. She greets me with two kisses on the cheek, some small talk and hangs my jacket in the closet. I go for my shower and when I come out we start our session. Our session left me with “a quiver down my backbone, and tremors all over”. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. She responded very well to be being treated as a lady should be treated, that being with respect, warmth and gentleness. Rating? is there a chart high enough to fit this rating? Since my last time with her was so mind blowing and I couldn't get her out of my head I figured I should see her again while my luck is still good! So I set up another meeting with her for a tryst before I went to a preplanned event in the evening. She is beautiful, has a spectacular body and incredibly soft smooth skin. I won't lie I felt pretty awkward and nervous when I got into the room lol but I had never done this type of thing before and she helped me feel very comfortable, she is a sweetheart. I wasn't going to pass that up. Amenities were impeccable. Genuinely nice, very friendly girl with a great attitude and service. Definite repeat (and have, actually). I saw this beautiful lady and I was about to write a review, but I was taken away and was held hostage by a nymph for a few days and no time for this board, so here we go. 707-735-2247 ... more >