I was not disappointed when she peeked around the door dressed in sexy flattering attire. A really nice, engaging lady who likes to be touched, gently teased and who is willing to please any way she can. Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. I booked over the phone and it was pleasant and simple. I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. Those having seen her should agree with my report. I was offered everything stated in her menu and gladly accepted. Thank you dear, for being so good to me. Consider this review my gift to all fellow board members. You can thank me later. Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. I have been meaning to get around to posting this review but never had time. Despite my intense urges about meeting her, we started with just sitting and talking which I really loved – it put me quite at ease. She really knew how to connect with me. I honestly felt like I was sitting in my living room with my girlfriend (OK my imaginary girlfriend). I would have been content to fill the whole hour like this. It was in the afternoon, just finished having some all-you-can-eat Sushi. Visually speaking, girl is exactly as she appears in her photos: beautiful hair with a lovely complexion, deliciously curvy and the most magnificent naturals I've seen. Sunday night, after a long day at the office, called to book her for 45min session. I am glad to say that she offers the same great level of service. 707-708-6973 ... more >