As of writing this review there are only a few pics up of her, but they are accurate. IMHO she is very pretty, and has a warm, welcoming, bubbly personality... in fact I would put her near the top of all my massage therapist visits in terms of how welcome she made me feel. For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. She's a great girl... I'm always going to her, if I cant get her I try again the next day. She is amazing in every way possible. Since my last time with her was so mind blowing and I couldn't get her out of my head I figured I should see her again while my luck is still good! So I set up another meeting with her for a tryst before I went to a preplanned event in the evening. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. I was in town on business and I had definite plans to sample one or two fine ladies while I was in town. I spent a lot of research time here on this site to narrow down who I had an interest in seeing. I called the number and she answered and we had a delightful and risqué conversation. She cleaned me up with a warm towel, and we chilled, relaxing and talking. It was definitely worth the money I shelled out and totally worth the wait. She must have already attained a sort of cult status among massage seekers and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way for a long time to come. She has a beautiful body, great attitude and even greater service - a rarity in the massage therapist world. I have been meaning to get around to posting this review but never had time. The phone service and directions were professional. For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. 707-654-3855 ... more >