The whole time she kept saying and asking if I liked it and if I wanted more and that sort of conversational exchange between the two of us was sort of really exciting. For those wondering about looks, yes her photos are accurate. She has a nice body, and lovely tits. She is young and pretty in a GND kind of way (which is my preference anyway). She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. I had the honour of meeting her on two occasions. I agree with the reviews posted on this board about this wonderful lady. This will probably go down as one of my top massage therapist sessions. I will definitely be returning to see her in the very near future. Enjoy her boys...she is a doll! Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. I know this may sound like a shill review. It is not. I think she provides an outstanding and different type of experience. Her techniques are amazing for someone so innocent looking. Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. I mean, she is something out of Rio Di Jinero! I think she may had make up artist training and it shows, her make up was done perfectly. 707-440-9054 ... more >