The satisfying grin on her face was priceless. She reacted to every little thing I did like any hot girl would... nothing too exaggerated but it looked like she was enjoying herself. Not sure if it's just the style of her pics, but she looks much younger in person. Her skin is smooth and she smells amazing. I know you know it already, but I'll just repeat it. Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. We shared lots of laughs during this brief encounter. Take from this short review what you will. Just make sure you treat this sweet girl well as fans will want her to stick around. We went back and forth and she was really great, with a great attitude and answered all my questions. But guys, don't wait for new pictures, book her immediately and be totally surprised when you meet her in person - that's part of the excitement for me - she is stunningly beautiful. Trust me these are definitely her pictures but you have to see her in person. Even though there were other options, I took my chances. Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. 707-403-2574 ... more >