I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. Met her for one hour in the evening, easy place to find, parking across the street. Her positive attitude is off the charts, from the minute I walked in until I left (a bit over the hour) she made me feel like a king. I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers arenít getting more notice. I checked this web site, and there is this new girl. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. Her confidence and sensuality is off the charts. Not sure if this is the kind of review you are expecting though, as I like to write how I feel rather than just what happened. My time spent with her was very much similar to that with an acquaintance. She comes across as a really cool (as in hip, not cold) lady with a genuine attitude. She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. I love both giving and receiving and wasnít disappointed in either area. I just had to be with her. Had a bit of small talk/tease (just the way she talks to you is so sensual). 706-837-3235 ... more >