I will definitely repeat. I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! I will definitely repeat. The chemistry was off the charts and I'm sure glad she wasn't the first lady I saw or my standards would be higher than they already are. I've been walking around all weekend thinking about how much fun I had with her. You might be able to find a girl who's as much fun as her but I'll doubt you'll find one who's more fun. I have not even gotten to the skills department yet. For those who haven't had the opportunity to meet her, the most attractive feature is her stage personality. I think she may had make up artist training and it shows, her make up was done perfectly. She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. Booking was easy, the incall location was good to go, and she was amazing. Gorgeous and just an adorable package. I was actually taken aback when I saw her.... what a cutie. Booking was easy, the incall location was good to go, and she was amazing. Gorgeous and just an adorable package. I was actually taken aback when I saw her.... what a cutie. I know there is lots more out there but when you strike gold. 706-739-8084 ... more >