Finally gotten around to contributing to this site. Have seen several massage therapists over the last couple weeks and will be posting what I think might be useful to my fellow board members. I gave as much as I received which was totally hot for each other, if you give with her the more you'll receive! We chatted a bit, and she was great to talk to. I was not disappointed when she peeked around the door dressed in sexy flattering attire. A really nice, engaging lady who likes to be touched, gently teased and who is willing to please any way she can. She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. I had a great sense of anticipation, since I tried seeing her last time I was in town, but our schedules didn't work out. As soon as I knew I was coming I booked early to be able to meet her... and boy, my only regret is that I should have seen her even earlier! Those having seen her should agree with my report. I was offered everything stated in her menu and gladly accepted. Thank you dear, for being so good to me. Consider this review my gift to all fellow board members. You can thank me later. Booked the appointment with ease and she looked great in that outfit in the ad. Her description seemed compelling, so I decided to take a chance. I saw her recently at her new location across town. Wow! For those of you who really enjoy spending time in a nicely decorated and superbly clean place, you will be readily impressed. Booking was just as painless as the last time. When a girl starts out by doing this, you just know that it is going to be a very special session. 706-640-7811 ... more >