I don't even know how else I can put but this but woman has the best technique compared to the massage therapists that I met in the past, I could have just spend the whole time admiring her, this woman knows how to take care of herself and it shows... her personality is really good and she follows directions with no complaints. She looks truly DDG and knows how to make you feel like a king, she's a keeper. I cannot issue a grade on this experience because it would only be one of those boring 10's across the board scoring. I can hardly wait for my next trip to town so I can repeat with this beautiful and sensual lady. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, but see through my beauty and recognize that the hot little number I am speaking of is definitely worthy of seeing. She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. She is very friendly and talkative. I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. Very pretty, gorgeous skin throughout and a great conversationalist. This was my first time with her and not my last. 706-445-6221 ... more >