You guys are lucky I don't often repeat and I'm thinking of taking a hiatus from this. Otherwise I would keep her to myself LOL. Sometimes these girls come and go so quick that it's a shame when you miss out. Don't walk. Run to see this one. You won't be disappointed. She gave me the room number by texting me. I know you know it already, but I'll just repeat it. Don't know why I waited so long but glad I finally saw her. Pics are very accurate, pretty face, perky tits, round ass, and sexy waist. I donít rank by numbers but she has been added to that small list of mine and I will absolutely be repeating. If you are a warm, friendly and genuine gentleman with her you will be more than amply rewarded. However, I am not a typical demographic on this board as I would say Im a little older than the average Joe. Donít know if at my age my heart can take all of this action so I might stick to massages but she was definitely worth the visit. We made some small talk, and I found her to be very easy to converse with - absolutely no attitude issues. The best part is that you actually feel comfortable around her. It was fantastic in every way. You would be thrilled with her service, she is a gem with a neat little body. I figured with a new girl I should take the plunge. Boy was I glad I did. 706-307-0119 ... more >